Monday, September 1, 2008

Payton Annie Carter and Aunt Pat




This is a picture of me with Dan and Kate Carter's new little one. I have adopted little Payton and I am her great Aunt Pat. I was so excited to hold her and to just look at this tiny miracle. She is truly a blessing from heaven. Congratulation Dan and Kate. More pictures to come. Payton is a miracle and a precious gift from God. Click on the picture so you can get a better look at Payton's beautiful face.

I am also waiting the arrival of my new great nephew any day now. My niece Jess is expecting at anytime and I am hoping to get there in time for his entrance into this world. He will be a strong and wonderful man of God because we have prayed for this child from the moment he was conceived What a blessing he will be.

No comments: