Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"A time to be born and a time to die"


Shirley Ruth Thomas
1915 - 2008



Howard Donald Bell

1935 - 2008


1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:
2 a time to be born and a time to die



This weekend I got a call from my brother that our cousin Don had passed away and yesterday my nephew sent me email telling me that his grandmother had passed away. One month ago our little Brody came from heaven to be with us. As I thought about Brody and the joy he has brought and how his Dad wanted so badly for him to meet his grandmother before she went to heaven I thought of what a blessing Brody is to us and that as he enter our world my cousin Don and Aaron's grandmother was entering into another world also. We honestly don't understand all of this except by faith we believe as the above scripture says "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, and we can have the faith that we will see them again as they both knew Jesus and as Brody grows up and becomes an adult, he will be taught about Jesus and someday we will all be together in one world, one that we will never have to worry about leaving again.

Let us take this time to rejoice over Don and Aaron grandmother for the lives they both touch while on this earth and let us rejoice for Brody and the lives he will also touch while he is in this world. Let us be grateful to our Lord Jesus for His Salvation so that all of this can be possible.

No comments: