Saturday, August 2, 2008

"The Memory of a New Friend Little Viky"


Well I decided today to start a blog! Why? Well I just need a place to write down all of my blessing. I was just reading a blog from a dear friend in the Ukraine "little Viky" and she so touches my heart. Her love for Jesus just overwhelms me sometimes. As I read her blog I realized that she goes through lots of struggles but holds on tight to our Lord.

I just visit Ukraine and met some wonderful people there. I think that is partly why I wanted to do a blog. To share all the blessings that God brings to me daily though many wonderful people.

I will start with Little Viky. Like her name she is little. Loves photography and has the sweetest most wonderful spirit about her and all of the people I met in Nezhyn had. I came home with a special place in my heart. I am not sure I will have the opportunity to go back there and the thoughts of never seeing them again would be heart breaking if it were not that I know I will have an eternity with them . But each one of them have craved a special place in my heart. Maybe tomorrow I will talk about another new friend.

No comments: