Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Vadim, Tanya and Baby


Today I want to write about Vadim and Tanya. Vadim is the new Pastor for Calvary Chapel in Nezhyn. He and his wife Tanya have such servant's hearts. I watch them both all week as we went from one Ophanage after the other and to the home for the Elderly and I was amazed at how much love they have for everyone. They both have very real and deep servant's hearts. The church will do well with Vadim and Tanya as their leaders.

They have a new baby and right now I cannot think of her name but she is so very precious and they are so very happy with her.

Vadim has a deep love for the Word of God and can deliver very good messages. He gave his testimony that in the beginning his wife Tanya was not a Christian and made him make a choice Jesus or her and he said he loved them both but decided that he had to choose Jesus and God was so wonderful because he brought Tanya to Himself also giving Vadim the best of both worlds. She is an awesome Pastor's wife.

They both came by to see us before we left and to tell us they loved us. I shall always have a special place in my heart for them.

No comments: