Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olga and Marina



Today I want to introduce you to Olga and Marina. They both attend college in Nezhyn. These two girls are sisters and look like they could be twins but they are not. They both have a heart to serve the Lord and have such a sweet presence about them.

Olga and I spent allot of time together and she was always there to help me whether it be translating for me or helping me get down that huge steep street in Keiv. It did not matter what I needed she was there.

I never got to spend allot of time with Marina but felt that she would have been much like her sister, sweet and loving and most helpful.

Both girls have a great love for children and you can see this in the way they interacted with all of the children. I am looking forward to seeing what God will do with both of these girls.

I am most blessed women to have known them.

No comments: